- Fix reconnection issue, when using multiple connection methods per session.
- Improve and fix stanza acknowledging and Stream Management
- Add Delayed Delivery (XEP-0203) extension to stanzas, which are resent automatically later (when reconnected again)
- Always resent all unacknowledged stanzas after login, not only after stream resumption.
- Highlight StreamManagement’s request / answer pairs in VisualDebugger.
- Update XEP-0198 Stream Management to version 1.5 (respect the ‘h’ attribute in the failed element)
- Wait for the roster response before sending initial presence during login, to prevent receiving presence information from yet unknown contacts.
- Make sure asynchronous method calls do not block (affected only few methods for avatars and entity capabilities)
- Use the hostname instead of the domain for SASL clients (i.e. use the Sasl.createSaslClient API correctly as per the documentation, may affect DIGEST-MD5 authentication).
- Call SaslClient.dispose() when SASL authentication has completed.
- Include the requesting IQ in NoResponseException, when doing IQ queries.
- XEP-0184: Add the sender of a receipt to the MessageDeliveryEvent.
- Allow event consumption for outbound stanzas, which prevents the stanza to be sent.
- Make stream feature negotiation more stable.
- Minor graphical fixes in VisualDebugger.
- Add API to include the hash and mime type in File Transfer offers.
- Add API to create a chat session with a thread id.
- Immediately complete (IQ-)queries if sending failed and don’t wait on the timeout.
Friday, September 9, 2016
A new bugfix version has just been released to Maven Central with the following issues resolved: