Here's the changelog:
- Discovering services should not fail immediately if one sub-query fails.
- Make sure abnormal WebSocket disconnections trigger the reconnection.
- Make sure
RECONNECTION_SUCCEEDEDevent is triggered for external components.
- Add listeners to listen for successful or failed send operations.
- Add public constructor for the SASL challenge class.
- Add public constructors to SASL Failure class.
- Make sure to not write
XMLConstants.XML_NS_URIto XML elements (FasterXML Aalto’s XMLStreamWriter implementation writes it)
- Add convenient API to compare two MUC affiliations and roles (i.e.
- Compare presences of MUC occupants in the Occupant’s Comparable implementation.
- Minor performance improvement by using a
ListIteratorin collection based result sets.
- Discover PubSub services by identity, not by feature name (it’s more reliable)
previousPage()method and refine the naming of other methods in result set management (e.g. having