- Use single equals sign (“=”) for zero-length data in SASL, as per RFC 6120 § 6.4.2
- Allow configuring a custom stream host and skip proxy discovery then for SI file transfer.
- Implement WebSocket pings/pongs.
- Fix WebSocket’s proxy URI construction.
- Use connect timeout for WebSocket connections.
- XEP-0198: Send an ack right before gracefully closing the stream (i.e. update to version 1.5.2).
- MUC Room “enter” events should fire for oneself entering the room as well.
java.text.Collatorfor String-based default comparison.
- XEP-0066: Use URI instead of URL.
- Fix XMPP Ping in External Components, which broke the connection.
thisif it is already bare, reducing GC pressure.
connect()method should not throw
- Check if the connection has been secured (if configured) before starting to authenticate.