- Resolve rare deadlock when using Stream Management
- Rework how WebSocket connections are closed
- Don’t let a stream error close the stream immediately, but instead wait for the closing stream element and then close the connection.
- Increase performance of IBB stream
- Prevent rare, but possible NullPointerException after sending stanzas.
- Fix error when using pages (XEP-0141) within data forms (XEP-0004)
- Reset nick to null, if entering a chat room fails
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Babbler Version 0.7.4 released
Version 0.7.4 of the Java XMPP library has been released to Maven Central! It turned out there was a rare deadlock, when using Stream Management. It happened only rarely and was hard to spot, but when it did, it was of course a blocker. Here's the full changelog:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Good article -Please check this link
infuser water bottles